Maryamah Karpov - The dreams Of Lintang

By Big Smile Jumat, 15 April 2011 0 comments
Synonyms And Synonyms
Synonyms And Synonyms
Synopsis:
The fourth book of the tetralogy rainbow
'If I had not sworn to uphold the highest school for the sake of the dignity of my father, I can see myself with bright this afternoon: standing with ragged black body, which looks just my eyes, holding a shovel face mountains of tin, gather breath, heaved a power, mencedokinya from eight in the morning until sunset, replacing the duty of my father, who had replaced his father's job. I reject all that! I reject the ill-treatment to my father and the fate of my people. Now God has embraced my dream. On behalf of the dignity of my people, the dignity of my father, I feel in my blood stream now prove its ultimate fate that he will be impartial to the brave. "

Courage and determination have brought curls in many places and events. The corners of the world have him go to find A Ling. Anything done for the sake of her curls. Courage are challenged when the signs of the existence of A Ling looks. He's still looking, although the signs were still sketchy. Can the two meet again? This novel tells all about the Rainbow Warriors, A Ling, Arai, latitude, and some characters in previous stories. Stay with the magic words, you will be taken Andrea to the amazing story as well as touching.

Specifications Book
Publisher: Landmarks
Author: Andrea Hirata
Group: Novel
Language: Indonesian
Cover: softcover
By. Synonyms And Synonyms
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply