Renaldy, Indonesian Former Little Artists who transsexual

By Big Smile Kamis, 24 November 2011 0 comments
Synonyms And Synonyms

Synonyms And Synonyms
Search on behalf of young artists today Renaldy increased. Once traced, it turns out Renaldy is a former street artist chose a woman to choose the path alias as transgender! Even he admitted during this time he has been trapped in the body of a man who was not himself!

Investigate a calibaration, this is the host Reynaldi CILIK CREW (Mod) SCTV is popular in the mid 1990s. Surely at that time no one thought that Reynaldi will experience physical and psychological development as it is now. it was recognized artist who now bears the name Dena Rachman as things that can not easily expressed.

"It's a gradual phase. I always felt something different as a child. Let's say five years. I know it sounds so typical, but that's what I feel. No one can really feel what I feel. Let Them talk! "Dena said, as quoted from Sec.

Artists who had also briefly appeared in the film MYSTERY MERAPI MOUNT also confirms that all this was not its intent. Initially, he was hated by his own. But slowly, she began to accept her like this.

"It's hard to describe. Initially felt a strange, awkward, guilty, confused, angry and then come to a phase where I hated myself. I hate my self so much and feel rejected. I tried to act normal, but I do not feel comfortable, my body rejects. And at that time, my friends were the resource persons feeling uncomfortable with me when I pretend to be normal. it's just ridiculous, "said the artist was born August 30, 1987.
By. Synonyms And Synonyms
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply