Leila Lopes Dreams Becoming Miss Universe 2011

By Big Smile Rabu, 14 September 2011 0 comments
Synonyms And Synonyms
Synonyms And Synonyms
NOT just a face that radiates beauty beneath the skin his jet black skin. Aura Leila Lopes increasingly prominent with the goodness of his heart with active in various social activities.

The name Leila Lopes increasingly flying thanks to a new achievement her
etched as Miss Universe 2011. Once crowned as the Most Beautiful Women Worldwide, Leila world is increasingly becoming a conversation because of his victory represents a new black race fourth time from 60 times the Miss Universe event.

With the victory, he has a desire to be the accomplishment to the community. So, what is greatest over the coveted title? Apparently, Leila wants to help a native of Angola out of the clutches of poverty and war.

"I have been in contact with various social problems long ago. I once worked for poor children and engage in activities to combat HIV disease. I also had to work to protect the elderly. I have to do everything that needed my country, "he said, such as IBTimes released on Wednesday (09/14/2011).

"I think the title of Miss Universe, I will be able to do many things," said graduate of Business Management in the UK.
 By. Synonyms And Synonyms
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply