Kepada Cinta: True Love Keeps No Secret

By Big Smile Selasa, 16 Agustus 2011 0 comments
Synonyms And Synonyms
Synonyms And Synonyms
To Love (True Love Keeps No Secret)
Reviewer : raemadhita

To Love is a book containing a collection of love letters in many ways provided the delivery and expression. Those who write are 25 Love Letter Writing Competition winner. In it you can also see how if a writer like Aditya Mulya, Andi Eriawan, Christian Simamora, Ita Sembiring, Moammar Emka, Raditya Dika, Riri Sardjono, Valiant Budi, Windy Ariestanty, and Yennie Hardiwidjaja when they fall in love. Here is one of love letters written by Adhitya Mulya with the way he is unique and hilarious in the delivery of his love for her idol. Precious Dian, I am writing this letter shortly after our meeting. I am writing this letter to assure you that I understand. I understand. I understand why you reject me. I understand why you reject me for the 7th time. I realize I'm too cute for you. I realized that I was too perfect for most people. I know you love me half to death actually. Your eyes can not lie. Your eyes were tears when asked to stop taking you be my girlfriend? (Letter from The Hunk-Adhitya Mulya) Romantic, poetic, sad, hilarious even able to present them in writing of their love. Letters that are not predictable, with surprises in it that makes us wonder how they are able to do so. Bring us drift into dikala they write their feelings of love. The universal love that is not reserved only for a lover a lot written there. To friends, parents, or pets that love them addressed. Many of the meanings given to the reader. Many lessons also can we feel about love, with her selfishness, the attitude of the sacrifices that relented and granted by love. Just look through the cover is sweet, this book has made us feel the love. Until the last page of this book, no flaws visible because authors were able to play with the feeling while reading, turn on the atmosphere and the author is also able to build a sense of how they feel through their writing delivered to us. Besides, this book is a collection of love letters where one letter with another letter does not have a relationship, so that the shortage was not visible. Either there or not deficiency of this book, this book is a must-read for you who want to feel real love. This book is intended for you with love, TO LOVE. True Love Keeps No Secret.
By. Synonyms And Synonyms
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply