Justin Bieber Without Music Genre

By Big Smile Kamis, 30 Juni 2011 0 comments
Synonyms And Synonyms
Synonyms And Synonyms
Justin still thinking hard about his new album. Even his confession, he had prepared a lot of things, writing songs and playing acoustic guitar that is stored on his laptop.

This is the answer to whether Justin preparing the next album? Maybe if you guys lovers Bieber, then the nice thing, the next album had prepared as hard as possible. ''I want to work a lot for yourself. I write his own songs. I will work with many producers,''I Bieber told reporters.

Although not yet disclosed what kind of album that was working on, he asserts, his music has no genre. Not included in any existing genre. Or conversely, he frees kepaa anyone to put his music into any genre. ''I just want to play music,''he concluded
By. Synonyms And Synonyms
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply