Agnes Monica Like a Slow

By Big Smile Kamis, 14 April 2011 0 comments
Synonyms And Synonyms
Synonyms And Synonyms
For Agnes Monica, life is a struggle, no matter starting from zero, but with the talent he has, with much effort ideals will be achieved.

Although the struggle that many stumbling block
, Agnes reminded, everyone must respect the processes that passed, do not want from the instance only.

"I baseball who suddenly is on top, I'm everything I am slowly initiated from below, and I enjoy the same process, it is also possible the people in Indonesia like to forget. Because now its time almost instantaneous, it wants a fast paced, "said Agnes when talking with Okezone at HardRock Café, Central Jakarta, Wednesday (04/14/2011).

He also briefly mentioned the statement that people are always teasing him touting go international issues, he said it was wrong. For him it is an aspiration that want the accomplishment.

"Like Michael Jackson alone, crawling from the beginning. Like I'm in Indonesia, I was in Singapore to award, and I was in Korea, it actually continues to expand. But sometimes people wanted almost instantaneous, if I'm not, step by step all the time, it will be much more beautiful, "she said.
By. Synonyms And Synonyms
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply