Sharapova regrets error in Quarter Final

By Big Smile Kamis, 31 Maret 2011 0 comments
Synonyms And Synonyms
Synonyms And Synonyms
As is known, Maria Sharapova had experienced difficulties to solve the resistance Alexandra Dulgheru in the quarterfinal round of the WTA Sony Ericsson 2011. Beautiful tennis player from Serbia it should berjibaku first with representatives of the Romanian tennis player Alexandra Dulgheru.

Just imagine, Masha had to play for three hours more to finish Dulgheru resistance. But of course, the success of Dulgheru steal points can not be separated from some mistakes made by Sharapova. "This game has a long and difficult. This is not my best performance. But I can live itup to end , "said Sharapova, send a message far from its original appearance .

Based on information obtained WTA official website on Wednesday (30/03/2011), Sharapova admitted she had too many mistakes. "I too often make mistakes and my opponent played well and consistently. But in the end, I win. So, tonight I was really happy, "said Sharapova. "Sometimes it takes more than just play well," he said.

On the other side, Dulgheru admitted stamina continued to decline sharply due to the long duration of time a match with Sharapova. Although, he himself could provide fierce resistance before Sharapova. "I know it must be more aggressive, but I do not have the energy. My legs felt heavy, so I can not put a good position in the field. But after three sets as diaharapkan, I tried to fight hard, "explained 21-year tennis player.
By. Synonyms And Synonyms

Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply