By Big Smile Senin, 22 Agustus 2011 0 comments
Synonyms And Synonyms
Synonyms And Synonyms
Perhaps many do not know the name of Leon Yep, he is a Dutch musician Indonesian descent who was nominated in the event the Underground Music Awards in New York or a similar event Grammys' Underground Urban Music.

Leon is a descendant of Indonesia with a father named Terry Yap, who came from Bandung and his biological mother Nanny Yap from Jakarta. Leon is the only European singer is bloody Asia, and according to him, what is happening now is like a dream turned into reality.

"My father was my mother while Bandung from Jakarta. I had lived in Indonesia. There I witnessed a lot of smaller bands that orders yet on the road. When I was thinking, I would also like them," Leon said, as quoted from
Rnw.nl (22/08/2011).

Since childhood, Leon is already like the music R & B and now he is regarded as one of the biggest talents. Leon Yap own name began to Say Yes song skyrocketed since the famous via the internet. Last year, Leon also briefly appeared with BB Kings in Times Square, New York.

According to Leon, many Indonesian people who sing songs about love and heartbreak, and he admits it is so influential on his musical development.

"That's the only music that played on the radio a lot, and you also find it in my music," he said.

Currently Leon is still actively working as a business consultant in risk management. He is also negotiating with the United States record company, Warner Bros. and Universal.

"Now I am still working as a consultant and teacher of music. But in the next five years I hope to have released two albums and signed to major record companies," added Leon.
By. Synonyms And Synonyms
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply